Job Vacancies: Senior Arts Administration Officer
Premiere Performances is Hong Kong’s pre-eminent presenter of solo recitals and chamber music. Our world class recitals, chamber music festival, outreach/ education programmes and school concerts are distinguished by our drive to present the best to every audience and to make live music accessible to all.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and experienced team in one of the city’s most exciting arts organisations.
The Senior Arts Administration Officer will provide support to the Executive Director, the General Manager and the Marketing Manager on various aspects of arts administration including the following:
- Assist the General Manager with the execution of various concert series including the annual Beare’s Premiere Music Festival, the Recital Series and the Family Series
- Help organize the arrangements for visiting artists including visa applications and travel logistics
Outreach & Education
- Have contact with teachers/ schools and manage the schedule for school ensemble visits
- Assist with the planning and execution of outreach & education events during the Beare’s Premiere Music Festival
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the execution of marketing campaigns for our programmes
- Communicate with designers and printing for the production of marketing materials, and arrange to deliver the marketing materials to venues and promotion spots
- Assist on copywriting, translation and press release writing
- Assist in putting together archives of press clippings and other marketing materials
- Support the Executive Director by researching potential sponsorship opportunities and drafting sponsorship proposals
- Manage existing donor relationships
- Be the primary liaison with the Home Affairs Bureau
- Help organize exclusive events for existing and potential sponsors and donors
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution with 3 years of working experience
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills (including MS Word, Excel, and Publisher) in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, establish priorities, meet deadlines, and solve problems as they arise
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to thrive under pressure
- Knowledge or background in classical music desirable.
Interested parties should send a detailed resume, indicating current and expected salaries, to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline: July 21, 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.