One doesn’t realise the magical potential of jazz until they’ve heard the dynamic sound that is Adam Hall and the Velvet Players”
This November, join us at the Tea House Theatre for a unique jazz experience with Adam Hall and The Velvet Players from Australia.
A popular fixture on the Perth jazz scene, Adam Hall and The Velvet Players are known for their high-energy live performances and contagious blend of jazz, rhythm and blues and boogie woogie.
The band’s lively repertoire of classics, originals and unique arrangements are rooted in the music of the 40s and 50s, and inspired by the likes of Louis Prima, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, Ray Charles, Chuck Berry, Harry Connick Jr and The Blues Brothers.
Head down after work and loosen up with a drink and some foot-stomping sounds!
Alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks are available for pre-order when purchasing tickets, or on the night at the venue before the performance begins.
This programme is co-presented and co-produced by WestK and Premiere Performances of Hong Hong.
Adam Hall and The Velvet Players
Trumpet, Vocals: Adam Hall
Trombone, Vocals: Anthony Dodos
Saxophone, Guitar, Vocals: Mark Turner
Keyboard, Vocals: Tim Voutas
Drums: Bronton Ainsworth
available for pre-order when purchasing tickets, or on the night at the venue before the performance begins
- Still water (Bonaqua) 500ml $30
- Sparkling water (Schweppes Lime flavour) 410ml $30
- HIGHERTHAN Highballs: Mala Mule (Ginger, Lime, vodka and sichuan spices) 330ml $50
- HIGHERTHAN Highballs: Salted Lime (lime, salt, vodka) 330ml $50
- Gin (50ml) & Tonic (200ml) $80
- Vodka (50ml) & Tonic (200ml) $80
- Ballantine’s Finest Whiskey (50ml) $80
- Red Wine (187ml) $80
- White Wine (187ml) $80
- H by Hine Cognac (50ml) $150
- Duval Leroy Champagne (375ml) $400